1) Hyde and Seek. Dakota Fanning needed to die in that film.... she was annoying than charming. And has a terrible ending.
2) Fritz the Cat. Too Chauvinist.
3) Epic Movie. This goes beyond stupid.
4) I am gonna get hate mail for this but, Kung Fu Panda. Is an insult to Chinese culture.... Think about it, why Jackie Chan wasn't the Panda.... Is pretty bad when a movie set in China doesn't take advantage of a real chinese to voice a chinese animal. PLUS, is very unnoriginal and the CGI is garbage.
5) Dragones: Destino de Fuego. What a waste of money that was in theaters despite being dragons. Is boring, badly written, terrible designed, everything bad.
6) Dragonball: Evolution. Did the director ever read the freaking manga?
7) Kill Bill vol. I and II. Too much revenge for my liking.
Post by Blaise Zebrataur on Mar 8, 2011 16:59:02 GMT -5
Avatar...just by watching the trailer itself made me hate AND dislike it.
<Yes, we do,> I said. <More than ever, I understand that. See ... there are human beings all over, trapped in bodies controlled by Yeerks. Trapped. Unable to escape. Rachel, I know how they feel. Maybe I can't escape. Maybe I am trapped forever. But if we can free some of those others. Maybe ... I don't know. Maybe that's what I need to do to stay human.> -Tobias replying to Rachel in Book #3
ICHTHYANDER: ADJL scored 635K likes on Disney plus in India, which is more likes than Kim Possible, because Kim Possible has 250K likes! Note that Disney plus has recently appeared in India, namely, on April 3!
Apr 12, 2020 7:43:35 GMT -5